Today, Sophia and I decided to whip up a quick Fruit bowl and Popsicles recipe. Not only is this fun and exciting, it also is a healthy snack for any child to enjoy. With our matching aprons, Sophia and I were ready to make our video camera debut. Remember, I am not a professional, so please bare with us. LOL! Now, lets get started on our Fruit bowl/Popsicle recipe.
Supplies you will need:
Papaya, Banana, Mango, Strawberry and Cantaloupe (or any fruit you like)
Whip cream (choose any toppings you like (sprinkles, M&M's, fruit loops and more)
Cut your fruit in little pieces and place them all aside. Once you have them all cut in small pieces. Get your popsicle sticks and slide each fruit piece through it. Mix a variety of fruits and stack them all in a row on top of each other. Let the little ones choose their own fruits and let them be creative with it.
Reach for the fruit popsicles and spray whip cream on the it. Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon and voila, now you have created your own healthy fruit popsicles.
Another way to enjoy your fruit, is to place the remainder of the fruit in bowls, spray some whip cream and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Reach for your favorite toppings to complete your fruit delight recipe. Isn't that a great recipe to try out with your special little one in your life.
Now, I think you all deserve to win something. One Lucky Show Me Mama Reader will win a $10.00 Target Gift Card. The lucky reader can head over to the fruit section and pick out fruits and start making their own fruit bowl and popsicles with their little ones. In order to enter the Fruit bowl and Popsicle giveaway, you have to follow these instructions.
- Subscribe to my mailing list or via reader
- Follow me via google friend connect
- Follow me on twitter. 1 entry
- Twitter about the giveaway 3 entries (leave your link and use @showmemama at the end)
- Watch the video and tell me which fruit Sophia loves. 3 entries
- Tell me what fruits your little ones like and what you like. 2 entries
- Open to US residents only.
- Please, leave your email in comment, so I can reach you incase you are the lucky winner.
- Winners will be chosen by random.org, so make sure you leave separate comments, not all in one comment.
- Giveaway ends on April 22nd at 11:59 PM. Winner will be announced shortly after.
- Show Me Mama Lucky Winner will be emailed and MUST respond within 48 hours or another winner will be selected.
- Rules of entry must be followed to be valid.
Now, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and entering Show Me Mama Fruit popsicle giveaway. Good luck to you all.
Congrats to the winner:
Here are your random numbers: 69
Sarah Lynne said...
Sophia loves mangos!!!!
An email has been send to the Winner!