My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://showmemama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Crafty Ribbon Hair Bow Holder






Ok, I am afraid to say this but I am a mommy that loves to see my little one with a hair bow in her hair.  It looks too adorable and it makes any outfit she has on look even better.  I know most of you will agree with me on that.  I am totally obsessed with buying hair bows for my little one.  I don't think I can stop.
Since, Sophia has quite a bit of bows, I ended up placing them in a drawer and then I would always have to hunt through the entire drawer to find the right bow that will match the perfect outfit.  I know some of you went through that too.  It can be frustrating at times, so that is when I decided to come up with some kind of organization method. 

Supplies:
Piece of Ribbon

I had some ribbon lying around, so I asked my proud assistant where she wants to hang the bow holder.  She said how about my closet.  I placed the ribbon against the wall and pressed on tack on top of the ribbon.  That is where my assistant came to help.  Sophia had so much fun placing the hair bows on the ribbon holder, counting as many as she could.
This crafty ribbon hair bow holder is the easiest way to find exactly the right color bow with the perfect outfit in less than a minute.  Like the idea?  Then hurry and make your own Crafty Ribbon Hair Bow Holder. Enjoy!

Sincerely,

12 thoughtful responses:

Leave a Legacy said...

Such a good idea. I have one granddaughter and another due in July. I'm going to pass this tip onto my DIL's. I love to see little girls with ribbons in their hair.

Show Me Mama said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I had fun making this craft with my little one. She had a blast with it!

BBPartyGirl said...

Very simple and inexpensive idea! I have 2 girls and also love to see them w/ bows in their hair. I make bows and accessories. YOu can view what I have in stock at http://www.strickland28.etsy.com

also check out my website with pictures of lots of things I have made.

http://www.mommyssunshinedesigns.com

Dianne_momstuff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dianne_momstuff said...

I spelled the name of the hair blog wrong. i am sorry http://thewrighthair.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Very cute! My daughter would love this on her wall!

www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

Very cute! I did something similar to this earlier this year! Love it.

Jenn said...

Cute cute idea!! What an easy craft! Love it!

Set Apart Living Mama said...

I'm following from our group at TPRP! Please come by!

http://meandmineinasmalltown.blogspot.com/

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Such a smart and easy idea, love it! Following from MBC Follow Me Club, nice to meet you :)

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Oooooo, such a cute project--love it! and what a cutie little model you have :)

Yycien Adams said...

Such a cute project. I’m planning on making a hair bow holder, for me to organize my nieces' baby hair bows. Like you, I also love to see my little nieces wearing hair bows in their hair. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails