My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://showmemama.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sodastream Review

I personally love drinking soda. I must admit, I am quite addicted to drinking soda. So when I was given the opportunity to review the Sodastream Home Soda maker, I immediately jumped at the request.
The Sodastream Home Soda Maker allows you to make all kinds of tasty sparkling soda flavors in just a few seconds in your own home. How fantastic is that. You have the choice of 30 Sodamix flavors to choose from and believe me you will enjoy it too.   

Now, I received the Sodastream Fountain Jet Starter Kit in a beautiful silver and black color. After opening the package, I was indeed impressed. I was really excited to start on my first bottle of soda, so immediately I started to read the instructions carefully.  The instructions were easy and simple to understand, so I was ready to start.  Everything was available in the starter kit to make your soda, except for water LOL. I added water in the carbonating bottles and placed them in the refrigerator to get cool. After the bottles were all nice and cold, I screwed one bottle onto the Fountain Jet Maker to add the fizz. I pressed several times on the button to add the carbonation. You get to decide how much carbonation you want in the your soda by pressing the button. I love the buzzing sounds when you add more carbonation. Since, we had enough carbonation in the water, we unscrewed it from the Fountain Jet Maker and added the Lemonade Flavor. I really loved it a lot and it was quite tasty. I was ready to start on another flavor. So we tried the Energy Drink. It was great and it tasted just like Red Bull! This was so cool! It was like having your own soda fountain in your home. We also made some fizzy water and added it to some orange juice it was delicious and Sophia loved it.
Here is a little bit more about the Sodastream Fountain Jet Maker:  "Comes in a range of bi-colored machines specially created to the colored pallet of any modern kitchen. Among the Jet features are: automatic access gas release mechanism, fits extra large carbonators - optional 100 liter aluminum cylinder, minimal space usage, customized carbonation level and easy to clean drip tray"

Want to know more about the Sodamix flavors: "30 sodamix syrups including dozens of regular, diet and caffeine-free options. Flavors include classics like cola, lemon-lime, and root beer...Exotic fruit flavors like orange mango and diet pink grapefruit...Energy drink, sparkling iced teas and cocktail mixers. Each bottle of sodamix makes about 12 liters of soda (about 33 cans!) for around 25 cents per 12-ounce can".  For re-ordering supplies or for other Sodastream Home Soda Makers head over to their online store and have a look at all their products.
Aren't you eager to know more about the Sodastream Fountain Jet Maker then visit their site at Sodastream.   Get yourself one and enjoy the fun, taste and enjoyment of making your soda in your own kitchen.  It will be an experience you will never forget.  Enjoy!

Did you enjoy reading my blog post? Subscribe to keep up with our post! 
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
My opinions are my honest, and thoughtful views and were not influenced by any source. I was not compensated monetarily for this review. Thank you to Sodastream  for providing a complimentary sample for the review.

9 thoughtful responses:

annalene said...

That looks like so much fun! The fizzy water + orange juice looks great :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my Turtle Mountain / So Delicious giveaway. Good luck!

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

We had a soda stream growing up, it was so much fun, this definitely brings back memories of childhood summers for me!! :) Hazel

Lara said...

Aren't the SodaStream's awesome? We love to use ours on pizza night. It's fun and delicious! Great review!

Show Me Mama said...

Oh, I sure love the Sodastream! My husband is just loving this. He is trying out all the flavors. The sodastream was a big hit and our dinner party as well :) Loving it.

Jenn said...

Cute!! Looks like she loved it!

Cori said...

That soda stream looks awesome! What fun :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following you too now :)

http://corisbigmouth.blogspot.com

Happy Tuesday!!

Debi said...

HI following you back from TTA

http://gerhart-kids.blogspot.com

missykade said...

Thank you for stopping by and following http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com/

I'm following you back : )

Colleen said...

Following you back through TTA! Thanks for stopping by!

Colleen
http://sewtheday.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails